Drops turn to ice as in my palms
In my brain, does memories it bring
And the heartfelt warmth must melt them all
Cause winter turns itself to spring
My life started off as inch-deep snow
The cold that in its depth would sting
The cold that froze me up for life
But winter always turns to spring
Hardships like the strike of frozen ice
A song of pain, I would alone sing
Slowly to melt 'cause of your love
And winter always turned to spring
Then February came, blew in the winds
Setting me free, giving me wings
All the weight that childhood bore
Where winter always turned to spring
If today, I live a life, it's cause
The heat manifested off our meeting
The day I knew you, saw me through
And turned my winter, to a spring.
(To all my friends who turned my winter to spring)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this!! :D
thnk u thnk u
i love u!!!
Post a Comment