(This is a suicide note... not for me... donn wrry)
These pieces of glass lay around me...
The very glass that pierces my eye...
The knife it sits right beside me...
The only witness to how I die...
Im afraid to get out of bed today...
Im afraid to face the gloom...
Im afraid to see the light of day...
Im afraid to leave my room...
I'm removing me from myself
Im removing me from the Earth
Im removing me from that shelf
On which Ive been left since birth
Why do you call me a coward?
I'm NOT afraid to DIE!
With all the tears I've showered
I shouldn't be asked why.
So I lay down in red
In red pools of blood
With a bullet through my head
6 feet under mud...
Don't ask me why....
But I've decided to die
May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a start...very very impressive. damnn good. loved ur title and teh explanation
I'm removing me from myself
Im removing me from the Earth
these lines according to me were the best...also the thought of calling someone a coward who has the courage to suicide is mind boggling.
This is wht Taniya had 2 say:
"beasttttt!!!!
intense!!!"
Neeta Nair says." WOW! INTENSE! If I was ever contemplating suicide I think I'm gonn ause this as MY suicide note"
& Sharon Zach says," good gosh u hv completely knocked me off my feet!"
Sharon also said, "u hav d power to move.. u hav d power to influence... ur poetry is jst a class apart..."
Thnx a lot
touching!!!!
verrry......
Post a Comment